Clear Car Rental
Office Timing: 07: 00 am to 07:00 pm phone 8888 855 220
Are you looking for Pench National Park travel guide ?

Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh Travel Guide

Pench National Park is located at the southern boundary of the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is 70 Kms from Nagpur. It is spread over total area of 858 Sq. Kms out of which 300 Sq. Kms is the Priyadarshni Pench National Park and Mowgli Pench Sanctuary, the rest of 463 Sq. Kms. Is the buffer area of the park. About 10% of the park area is in Maharastra, the rest 90% is in the state of Madhya Pradesh. As the per tiger census of 2011 there are about 25 Tigers in the park. 39 species of mammals live here. There are 13 species of reptiles and 3 species of amphibians in the park, around 210 birds are found here. The best time to visit Pench is from Feb. to Apr. the entry in the park is open between 6am. To 10.30 am. And 3pm. To 6Pm. The park is closed during July and August the park is closed. Pench was the location for the famous BBC documentary film Tiger: Spy in the Jungle. The nearest Railhead is Ramtek (35 Kms), However taking road conveyance from Nagpur is a better option. Nearest Airport is also Nagpur. Other important national parks nearby are Nagzira Sanctuary and Navegaon National Park.

Rate Taxi Service

Not Recommended

Pench National Park Cabs Links

Copyright © Clear Car Rental Private Limited 2018 Powered by CabSaaS