Day 1: Jaipur
In the morning arrive at the Jaipur airport or railway station. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Rajasthan Visit representative and transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon we visit the City Palace, Jantar Mantar.
Day 2: Jaipur
After having breakfast we have an elephant ride in Amber, visit Hawa Mahal, Bazaar of Jaipur, “Laxmi Narayan Mandir”, and have a dinner with a presentation of Indian music and dance.
Day 3: Jaipur - Ranthambore (about 195 km)
Today we leave Jaipur and drive to Ranthambore.
Day 4: Ranthambore - Jaipur (about 195 km)
In the early morning we have a jungle ride in the Ranthambore National Park. drive to Jaipur. Transfer to the airport or railway station for your onwards journey.
Driver Allowance,Fuel Charges,Night Halting Charges
Toll & Parking Charges,State Tax, Monument Entrance Fees
1. The balance amount has to be paid during the trip as per driver requirement and may vary based on actual distance travelled and other expenses incurred.
2. Please carry a print-out of this ticket while travelling.
3. After the travel, please fill up the drivers duty slip accurately. It will help us address your concerns smoothly in case there are any.
4. One day means a one calendar day ( from midnight 12 to midnight 12).
5. AC will not work in hill areas or stoped / parked vehicle.
6.The kilometers and/or hours charged will start from and end at our rental office.