About Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv :
It is the world's largest religious gathering of Hindu Pilgrims of faith and devation in India which is held once in every twelve years at these Haridwar, Prayag (Allahabad), Nashik and Ujjain four places by rotation and this time it will take place in the year 2016 at Ujjain which is known as simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv. April 24th to May 21st are regarded to be the peak of the festival days and so there's not like renting out a comfortable car for the utmost convenience and safety travel to the Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv.
Simhasth Kumbh Mela 2016 Schedule :
22nd April 2016
3rd May 2016
6th May 2016
First Pramukh Snaan
9th May 2016
Second Pramukh Snaan on Akshaya Tritiya
11th May 2016
15th May 2016
17th May 2016
19th May 2016
20th May 2016
21th May 2016
Pramukh Shahi Snaan
So plan and book your cab in advance.
Book Cab in Advance
How to reach Kumbh Mela :
Top Routes For Mahakumbh
- • Indore to Ujjain approx. 56 km
- • Bhopal to Ujjain approx. 183 km
- • Khandwa to Ujjain approx. 192 km
- • Kota to Ujjain approx. 260 km
Nearest Airport For Mahakumbh
- • Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport(IDR) in Indore at a distance of 55 kms away from Ujjain
- • Raja Bhoj Airport (BHO) at Bhopal is 172 km away from Ujjain
Nearest Railway Station For Mahakumbh
- • Indore Railway Station to Ujjain approx. 56.4 km
- • Omkareshwar Rd to Ujjain approx. 142 km
- • Bhopal to Ujjain approx. 201 km
- • Khandwa to Ujjain approx.191 km
t & c*
1] Cab rates exhibited are subject to change depending upon vehicle availability (or) any other reason beyond the control of Clear car rental Pvt Ltd.
2] Refer all standard terms and conditions (T&C) as they will apply.
3] Please speak to our friendly 24X7 support team at 088888 55220 for any queries you may have.